All the ways to Say is a specialized paper goods brand based in France, founded in 2015 by Claire Leina, an illustrator, art director, and young mom. She develops original collections, works on the color and designs combinations, and focus on the highest quality materials available to create the finest products.
She’s helped by her husband Jean-Charles, who manage the development of the company, and their little daughter, Tess, who is in charge to laugh and give them hugs when they need it. Our envelopes are made from recycled paper and all paper goods are assembled with love in the studio.
We hope that our products will help you to share love and joy, connect and reach out to others ♥︎
MADE IN ...
Our cards, prints, notebooks, weekly planners, notepads, and calendars are designed and printed in France on FSC papers.
Our enamel pins, keychains and wooden hanger are designed in France, but made in China. (we are working hard to bring the production back to Europe for environmental reason)
CLIMATE CHANGE FIGHT
We are proud to give 1% of our sales back to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment through 1% FOR THE PLANET, created by PATAGONIA’s founder in 2002,
Now made by 1800 members in 45 countries,
1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. We understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
1% for the Planet certified more than $200 million in support to approved environmental nonprofits.
– On the website you can choose between classic mail, or tracked mail. This will depend on the weight and the speed with which you wish to receive the products. The options will be offered to the finalization of the order.
– The deadlines? Letters or packages are usually sent 1 to 3 days after the confirmation of the order by our delicate little hands.
As an indication, shipping times in France vary from 2 to 5 working days on average. Abroad, it usually takes 3 to 15 days.
2€: classic mail, it takes up to 15 days to arrive
Free colissimo over 40€
2,9€: classic mail, it takes up to 15 days to arrive
12€: express delivery 2 days
Free express delivery over 70€
5,9€: classic mail, it takes up to 15 days to arrive
19,9€: express delivery 5 to 10 days
You can pay by Credit Card or by PayPal. The quickest way is by Credit Card. It is not necessary to have a Paypal account to pay for, the secure platform offers three choices. If you’re a unicorn, it is obvious that you can pay in rainbow dust.
What you received does not correspond with your order? No problem, you can return your package, unopened in original packaging. Upon receipt, we will contact you in order to refund or exchange. Items damaged, soiled or dusted are neither exchanged or refunded, as longer we can’t sell them anymore.
– Gift Wrapping: we usually wrap your orders in a white silk paper … if you have any request, please add a note to your order, we try to do everything we can.
– Reduce plastic in my order: Almost all our cards are in biodegradable cellobag, same for our calendars, our posters are packaged within a cardboard and PET sheet, they are both recyclable. But we could reduce more if you add a note in your basket.
– Do you print other sizes for the posters? We have only 3 sizes: 18x24cm / 297x397mm and 50x70cm, wich are the most common and to be easily framed.
– Contact us? Yes, absolutely, anything is possible. Here at email@example.com, we will try to answer as quickly as possible. or by mail at the following address: Claire Leina Company, local a droite du tabac, 14 avenue jean giono, 13090 Aix-en-Provence. France.
– By phone? No, unfortunately we do not have direct line for now. But do not worry, we answer by email within a reasonable time.